Extinction: Gameplay Walk-Through Trailer
You are Avil, one of the world’s last defenders against the endless wave of Ravenii.
Travel horizontally and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to perform devastating air assaults. Master dynamic combat manoeuvres to effectively traverse the giant beasts and expose their weak points, progressing along different skill trees to develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
- Deep Story Campaign: Protect the human population across an abundant story campaign, rescuing as many civilians as possible and taking down brutal opponents.
- Dynamic Side Missions: Complete numerous side missions with various objectives, earning upgrades to aid you in your campaign.
- Skill-Based Combat: Travel horizontally and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to perform devastating air assaults. Master dynamic combat maneuvers to effectively traverse the giant beasts and expose their weak points, progressing along different skill trees to develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
- Interactive Environment: Move freely around a fully destructible environment, and use objects throughout the world to your strategic advantage.
- Innumerable Battle Scenarios: Every battlefield is different from the last, ensuring a unique combat situation each time you play.
- Custom Battles: Create custom battlegrounds with varied objectives, and challenge players online to compete for the top score.
- Extinction Mode: Fight off a continuous horde of assailants as wave after wave of ogres and their minions attack without relent. This is no longer a war. It’s an annihilation. And you are all that stands between humanity … and extinction.
Extinction will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC in Q1 2018. Learn more: http://www.extinction.com
Extinction: E3 2017 Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer
About Iron Galaxy
Located in Chicago and Orlando and founded in 2008, Iron Galaxy is a leading independent video game development studio that focuses on tech outsourcing, porting and developing quality games. The company’s most notable products include Killer Instinct, Wreckateer, Divekick and Videoball. For more information, please visit www.irongalaxystudios.com.
About Maximum Games
Maximum Games ranks as a top 15 global video game publisher of interactive digital entertainment spanning all genres and supporting multi-platforms. The company’s mission is to provide a proven and strong hands-on approach to publishing, marketing and distribution. Established in 2009, the company is led by female entrepreneur Christina Seelye, a seasoned executive of digital consumer products and channel marketing. Under Seelye’s leadership, the company has been recognized with numerous awards such as “Fastest Growing Tech Company” by American Business Awards, and has made the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the past two years. Maximum Games has offices in both the US and UK, and continues to expand its scope of global publishing and distribution via direct reach and strategic partnerships. For more information on Maximum Games, visit the company’s website at http://www.maximumgames.com.