WWE SuperCard: Season 3 Update 3 Now Available
2K announced availability of Update 3 to WWE SuperCard – Season 3, the latest iteration of 2K’s popular WWE collectible card-battling game.
Today’s free update, which begins releasing today for iOS and Android devices, features the brand new Team Battleground (TBG) mode. Team Battleground is a persistent team vs. team mode that will allow players to battle, earn in-game rewards and set the stage for trash talking. The new mode is broken into four key areas:
- Mode Setup: Team owners and generals search for potential battles. Once teams are matched up, a random set of cards is drawn from the general pool. Both teams will use the same set of cards, but distribution is randomized among all team members, which each having six total cards;
- Prep Phase: During this first phase, which lasts for 24 hours, players strengthen their cards utilizing Charge cards, which permanently boosts the cards for the second phase;
- Attack Phase: During the second phase, which also covers 24 hours, teams will face each other based on the Charged-up strength of their cards. Each team member has 15 total attacks in a battle. The team with the most points wins the battle and some sweet rewards;
- Rewards: After the battle, all players receive in-game rewards. Players on the winning team will earn a Champion reward, while players on the losing team get a Consolation reward based on the number of points they scored during the battle.
In addition to Team Battleground mode, today’s update includes updates to the player profile. Player stats, ladder rewards, and more can now be found all in one place for convenience. In addition,monthly rewards will now include packs.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now to download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and Pod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices. WWE SuperCard – Season 3 is currently scheduled for release in November 2016 and will be available for download free of charge. For more information on WWE SuperCard and 2K, visit www.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram or subscribe on YouTube.
2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO).
* WWE SuperCard supports iOS 7.0 or later for iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPad touch, as well as supports Android 2.3 and up for Android devices
** Product ratings as of October 13, 2016
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.