Hunting Simulator Goes Into The Wild In Video
Bigben and studio Neopica studio reveal Hunting Simulator’s first trailer. Planned for release this winter on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC.
Hunting Simulator delivers a complete immersion into the wild as well as adventures into the heart of iconic hunting regions like the mountains of Colorado, the forests of France and the snowy plains of Alaska. Each area has its own unique characteristics of geography, climate, topography, etc. and specific hunting objectives. Players complete them alone or as a party while tracking numerous kinds of prey precisely modeled and animated with realistic AI.
This video captures images of cooperative multiplayer for the first time and shows the true hunting party experience of the game. While tracking, hunters will have to split up their roles to assure success: analyzing tracks, locating the animal, cornering it, planning the first shot, second shot… hunters must also act in perfect coordination so as not to be spotted by their prey.
- One of the most essential hunting-game bestiaries with 37 species of animals set in 12 vast hunting areas.
- Hundreds of objectives across three game modes: campaign, free hunt, and shooting practice.
- All the necessaries for hunting: rifles, crossbows, long bows, as well as lures, hunting calls and wind indicators.
- Online co-op mode: for up to 4 players to begin the adventure with 3 hunting partners.
- For the first time, the ability to use a drone in a hunting game to survey the environment and your surroundings.
Hunting Simulator Trailer
About Bigben Interactive
Bigben is a European player specialized in video game publishing and the design and distribution of smartphone and gaming accessories as well as audio products. The Group, which is recognized for its capacities in terms of innovation and creation, aspires to become one of European leaders in each of its business segments. For more information about Bigben: www.bigben.fr All copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed and published by Codemasters. “PlayStation” and “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.