Giveaway: Win Epic Far Cry 5 UbiCollectibles
To celebrate the launch of Far Cry 5, and our Father Joseph Seed Cosplay, we have a crazy awesome giveaway to get the hype-train going!
The generous folks over at Megarom Interactive have dropped off an incredibly sick lootbox full of Exclusive UbiCollectibles from Far Cry 5 for you to try and snag for yourself! The contents of the prize are UbiCollectible Exclusives from the game, and will make any fan drool. The entry mechanics are fun, so don’t delay, enter right away.
What Can I Win?
Father Joseph Seed will give one lucky fan:
- 4x Far Cry 5 Coasters
- 1x “Smell of Freedom” Air Freshener
- 1x Far Cry 5 Grizzly Bear Head Bottle Opener
- 1x “Call Me Father” T-shirt
- 1x Far Cry 5 Sticker Sheet
- 1x Far Cry 5 Trucker Cap
- 1x Far Cry 5 Lanyard
And the cherry on top:
1x Joseph Seed “The Father’s Calling Figurine”!
Far Cry 5 – The Father’s Calling Figurine – Launch Trailer
How Do I Enter?
To participate in this amazing competition, you will need to join the CodeBros Discord Community and navigate to the “Far Cry 5 Competition” Channel, where all the competitive banter and entries will be posted. You can increase your chances daily by rolling a virtual dice in the channel as well, so get going right away!
1. Join the CodeBros Discord Server: https://discord.gg/pgGRdQp; (Worth 5x Entries)
2. In the competition channel, list the members of the Seed Family; (Worth 1x Entry)
3. Watch the CodeBros Commentary Video below and tell us what the benefit is of scoping out a Cult Outpost with your Binoculars; (Answer around the 8min mark, worth 1x Entry)
4. In the competition channel, roll the virtual dice by posting “++dice” in the chat window. (Worth 1x Entry daily for rolls below 5. Rolling a 6 earns you 10x Entries! Only 1x roll per day allowed, your first roll will be the roll that is accepted. Re-rolls will disqualify you from the competition.)
Will be contacted and announced on Friday, 30 March 2018!
The Legal Stuff
This opportunity is only open to residents of South Africa. In line with the South African Competitions Board, all entrants need to hold a valid South African ID and are required to be over 16 years of age to receive a prize, unless a parent or legal guardian is able to accept the prize on their behalf. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The winner will be contacted via Email on the evening of 29 March 2018 and announced on social platforms on 30 March 2018. The prize will couriered or hand delivered to the winner anywhere within South Africa.